Absolutely NO capes!!
Didn't you see the Incredibles? Capes cause more downfalls of super heros then any other non-villain mishap. Too risky...
Personally I am not too keen on the white shirt thing - we just did that when I got home from my mish in Summer 2002. Sure 4 years sounds like it's been long enough to do it again, but when you look at the number of times that family picts have been done, it was only the time before last that we were all in ties and dresses. (Note: Last time was sweaters in December 2004)
That said, I have always been a fan of matching. I was wondering if maybe we could start a pool (not the swimming kind) of say $15/fam that could be used to buy some colored tshirts whole sale or some thing. Maybe different families could have different colors so long as they were coordinated with the others (but the style of everyone's shirt would be the same). Then either Levis or khaki's all around, and sandal's. That's my vote, if we can find some nice cheapo shirts in less then a month...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home