Turkey Day Food Assignments?
Okay, you guys. For all those of you would DON'T want to eat the grilled cheese sandwich for Thanksgiving, . . . I thought we might eat the following:
Turkey (go figure!)
Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Gravy
Green Beans
Sweet Potato Dish
Salad
Rolls
Pies
relish plate
Jenny has volunteered to do the Sweet Potato/Cranberry dish and the mashed potatoes. Aunt Nancy will bring the pies (and I have one from my realtor). So, any volunteers for what is left?
Thanks! Someone could bring decorations. If no one offers to do table decorations, I think we could consider the cooked turkey the turkey decoration. What do you think?

5 Comments:
We can bring rolls.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sorry. I was supposed to write on the list of things that we will eat that I will be ordering the rolls from the Lion House. If I am too late to do THAT, then I will let you know. Would you be able to bring something else?
Oooooops! My bad. Apparently you have to call ahead to order your Lion House rolls. They said next year try August or September. So I'm a bit late. Duh! So there you have it. Albertsons makes great rolls, too. Rolls are up for grabs. Ang, you have first dibs. Still want to?
sure!
Post a Comment
<< Home