Sunday, May 14, 2006

Ah, memories!

Do you remember the age of "Cooked Chex"? The oh-so buttery salty goodness that I was never able to fully accomplish in my early years has one again visited my tummy. Nice snack, easy, and my heart only stoped once! Just saying, "cooked Chex" makes me smile. I really enjoyed making and snackin on them with my brothers.

Oh, and we had a wonderful time on our visit to Utah. It was great seeing everyone, yes even those flamming liberals! ;) Until next time!

3 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Chad said...

I forgot about those for so long. Then I bought a huge box of corn chex last month, made one pan of cooked chex, and then angie ate the rest of the box for cereal in the morning.

 
At 7:10 PM, May 18, 2006, Blogger MOAB said...

I remember that face! . . .

 
At 1:01 AM, June 13, 2006, Blogger Kip said...

Angie ate a whole box in one sitting!?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home