Kuzin's Kampout

Just got back from the annual Kuzins' Kampout. It was at the OLD site, with the water tower. We tried to get the kids to line up according to number, with their families. Grandpa and Grandma would have been proud! Their posterity is growing! They thought there were close to 25 (including those in the oven) GREAT grandchildren. It was a very nice camping trip. Hot in the day, but very cool at night! Thanks to Chad who let Natasha and me sleep in his tent with him. (It's a BIG tent!)
I decided I would like to start a similar tradition with my own little family. The Terry and Dianne Killpack Family Reunion. It will be a yearly event, and I would hope that those who live away would be able to come back to participate. Therefore, I decree: The First Annual Terry and Dianne Killpack Family Reunion (TDKFR) will be in February of 2007, and we will go to Disneyland for a kick-off. After that we can do camping or whatever you decide you would like to do that will fit into the budget. Jenny's family will be in charge the first year and they choose Disneyland. We will go in order after that (Kip next, then Chad and then Cory).
Okay with everyone?

7 Comments:
I'm game.
Sure, but can i pick Italy though?
If we start doing to Killpack Kuzin Kampout, we can make white t-shirts that have K K K written on it.
with a hood?
I should add, it needs to be AFFORDABLE, Cory.
well, true. we all have dreams - mine is that of returning to my land of service, just like Chad's is that of wearing K K K on his shirt?!
Rude Person.
Post a Comment
<< Home