Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Christmas calendar

Like we talked about before (or I should say, I talked about before), if you are all willing, we will put together a calendar for the year with each family taking two months. You can design your pages however you want, and I will pay to print them and get everyone a copy. Please put the family's special days on the months you have so everyone will be able to remember each other's birthdays.

I will do January and July
Natasha will do February and August
Jenny will do March and September
Kip will do April and October
Chad will do May and November
Cory will do June and December

Any questions? Let me know. If you would like to trade months, or if you don't like those assigned, let me know that, too.

Those with iPhoto can do a calendar right from iPhoto.

Please get me your month pages by November so we can get them back by Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home