Saturday, November 26, 2005

Thanks-giving!

Hey you guys. Thanks so much for making this the KILLPACK year for Thanksgiving. It really helped me to not have it an "off" year. I was surprised that when I turned on my Christmas music for the first time (a couple of days before Thanksgiving) it made the tears come. Having a bustling Thanksgiving holiday made things a little easier (to say nothing of FASTER, too!). I am so Thankful to have the wonderful family I have. You ALL all The Greatest (not only Kip!)!

Aunt Nancy called to say how much she and her daughters also enjoyed being with us. She thinks we have an "awesome" family. She thinks that since we had Dad it makes our family better than hers. Maybe just having an "in-tact" family makes you more closely bonded or something. But she thinks you are all wonderful! And Sheri even stayed longer than she was planning to stay because she was having so much fun.

Anyway. I love you all.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, November 26, 2005, Blogger MacNCow said...

Well I know that WE really enjoyed this Thanksgiving. It was fun to see everyone and laugh and play together. That is one thing I will really miss in Phoenix. You all are wonderful, and I am thankful you are in my life. And Mom, we love you. Thanks for having us over, dinner was excellent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home