Okay, so here's the deal —
Well, today is November 1, 2007, and so far, I have received calendar pages ONLY from Cory and from Natasha. Does everyone else know that today is the deadline. You might say, "Well, it's STILL the 1st of November, so if I get it in before midnight, I'm not late." I'll give you that. But if, when I check my email tomorrow morning you still haven't sent me your calendar pages, then you are late.
I will probably use the template in iPhoto to make up the calendar. I have looked all around the web, and their template seems to be the nicest. So if you choose to only submit photos for placement in the iPhoto template, that will be acceptable. Or You can make your page using PhotoShop or other program as you wish. Just, please do it. I don't know how long it will take to get the calendars back, so we need some good lead-time.
Thank you for your cooperation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home